SPIDI TECH ARMOR is a technologically advanced design that was developed to offer excellent protection to motorcyclists operating in warm and tropical climates.
Significant ventilation is offered by the large mesh panels on the mid chest, upper chest, arms and back, allowing air to flow directly to cool the rider without compromising on safety.
The main chassis is a high-tenacity polyester offering good abrasion and puncture resistance.
The Tech Armort has CE certification to the Pr En 17092-3:2017 Class A standard, and it comes with Level 2 protectors in the shoulders and elbows, that are CE certified to the EN 1621-1:2012 standard.
There are 3M® Scotchlite® reflectors for excellent nighttime visibility and there’s a jacket-to-pant zipper connection and Clip-Stop attachment for additional safety. In order to ensure that the jacket can be tailored to fit perfectly, it has multiple regulations on arms and waist.
Tech Armor features Step-In Armor technology, being compatible with all shells and middle-layers with same technology.
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)2016/454 Regulation.
- PPE protective apparel for motorcycle use - EN 17092-4:2020 Class A certified
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev. 1 Z53
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev.1 Z54
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lel. 2 Z147
- Arrangement for holding CE (Lev. 2) back protector Z172
- Fixed CE Warrior Lite protectors (level 2)
- Knitted cuff
- Pants clip to join jacket/trousers
- Zip fastener to join jacket/trousers
- 3 in 1 compatible and stackable
- Step-In Armor compatible
- Adjustable waist fastening
- Straps to adjust and fasten CE protectors
- High tenacity polyester fabric
- Reflex zones for night-riding
- Punched mesh fabric