SPIDI Solar Net Lady is a new three-season jacket with the option to add either a waterproof or thermal liner should the rider wish to wear it during the cooler months. The women’s version of the Solar Net jacket has a primary chassis of abrasion and puncture resistant mesh fabric, with airflow panels across the front, arms, and back to provide a constant flow – keeping you cool and dry.
The jacket has a tapered fit to better suit women’s torsos, it has pre-curved arms, and twin front pockets. CE Level 1 Warrior Lite armor is included in the elbows and shoulders, and there’s a pocket for an optional back protector (sold separately).
The jacket is CE certified to the prEN 17092-4:2017 Class A standard, it includes a clip to attach a pair of jeans or riding pants, and reflective sections to improve nighttime visibility. In order to ensure a tailored fit, the waist and cuffs are adjustable.
- CE: Protective motorcycle gear according to the (UE)2016/454 Regulation
- PPE protective apparel for motorcycle use - EN 17092-4:2020 Class A certified
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev. 1 Z64 Lady
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lev.1 Z54
- Arrangement for back protector CE Lel. 2 Z147
- Removable Warrior Protectors certified En1621-1 lev. 1 shoulders and elbows
- Arrangement for holding CE (Lev. 2) back protector Z172
- Arrangement for optional thermo lining L29 lady
- Arrangement for optional H2OUT lining X54 lady
- Fixed mesh lining
- Compatible with products Step-In Wear
- Pants clip to join jacket/trousers
- Average weight 1,0 Kg
- Adjustable waist fastening
- Designed to fit the ladies morphology at best
- High tenacity polyester fabric
- Reflex zones for night-riding
- Punched mesh fabric
- Wash by hand below 40 °C - Do not bleach - Drip line drying - Iron at maximum sole plate temperature (110 °C) - Do not dry clean - Do not wring