The Covert X helmet adds a heaping helping of battle-ready radness to Scorpion's Covert line of helmets and rider wear. Continuing a tradition of configurable utility that started with the original Covert helmet, the Covert X refines and sharpens its hardened urban attitude with new style and features. Now using Scorpion's Ultra-TCT fiberglass technology, the Covert X's shell is lighter, more rigid and offers better impact management. Redesigned front vents and revised internal air channels through the EPS flow air more effectively. The KwikWick 3 liner makes the journey more comfortable than ever before. Included clear and dark smoke drop-down sun visors give an unobstructed view of the tarmac ahead.
Versatility is the Covert X Helmet's greatest hit. The unique design offers three different riding configurations: full-face, three-quarter and half-helmet modes. The molded polycarbonate face mask, rear comfort neck sleeve, ear covers and drop down visor (all included) can be added or removed to drastically adjust the Covert X's look. A single helmet has never done so much. The legend continues.
- Multi-layered Ultra-TCT® shell combines fiberglass, aramid and poly-resin fibers to minimize weight and maximizing strength and impact dispersal
- Dark smoke SpeedView internal sun visor with EverClear no fog coating installed
- Includes clear visor for night-time riding
- KwikWick 3 anti-microbial fabric liner
- Dual density EPS
- Easily removable front mask with neodymium magnets included
- Aero-tuned ventilation system
- Included cold weather ear covers with integrated Bluetooth speaker pockets
- Optional Covert X mask styles available (sold separately; Scorpion "Covert" masks are not compatible)
- Double D-ring chinstrap system
- DOT approved