PJ1 BLACK LABEL™ Chain Lube contains synthetic lubricants for superior performance to provide HEAVY DUTY chain lubrication on chains of chain driven vehicles. This thin-bodied formula penetrates into chain-links and thickens to provide an extra ordinary slippery, shock absorbing film. This long lasting, water repelling film absorbs pin bushing shock to reduce chain stretch. It’s resilient coating reduces chain stretching and shock that normally is encountered during off-road racing and riding. PJ1 Displaces and repels water and will not harden and crack like wax. PJ1 BLACK LABEL™ is used around the world by powersports professionals and enthusiasts to increase chain life, reliability and performance.
APPLICATION AND PERFORMANCE:
- Heavy Duty Formula
- Fewer necessary chain adjustments
- Excellent bearing lubricant
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- New super tacky formulation reduces dirty fly-off
- Extends sprocket and chain life
- Petroleum based
- Minimal rolling resistance
- O-Ring safe
- Waterproof and heat resistant
- Race proven
- Environmentally friendly
This lubricant is for chain driven vehicles only. Penetration is greater when chain is clean and warm. For best results, use when can and content are between 75°F (21°C) and 90°F (32°C).
- Shake can well.
- Turn wheel slowly by hand keeping fingers, clothing, and jewelry clear of moving parts.
- Apply chain lube to the inside “loop” of the chain on both edges of the side plates. Apply for approximately 2 revolutions and wipe excess off immediately.
DANGER: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED. EYE IRRITANT. VAPOR HARMFUL. CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN