N100-5/PLUS; N90-3; N80-8; N70-2 GT/X; N40-5/GT
N104/EVO/ABSOLUTE; N87/PLUS; N44/EVO; N40/FULL
Dedicated to lovers of high performance and travel sharing, the N-Com B902L R series is the best integrated communication system for pre-set Nolan helmets. Thanks to the Multitasking Audio function, you can listen to audio from different sources simultaneously. The Auto ON/OFF, Multilingual Voice Announcements and Smart Conference functions make it a top-of-the-range intercom suitable for those who prefer long distances. In addition, visibility is guaranteed thanks to the exclusive ESS presence and braking signalling system.
B902, the connection between the motorcyclist and his passions.
You will not find better integration: B902L was designed and developed specifically to be assembled on compatible Nolan helmets. Installation is simple, fast and user-friendly. The helmet retains its original comfort.
Thin, built into the helmet, 4-button keypad.
The special ergonomic design of the keypad allows an easy use, even when wearing biker gloves.
HIGH AUDIO QUALITY
The joint development of intercom and helmet ensures ideal positioning of earphones and microphone. The audio quality is excellent, the conversation clear and pleasant even at high speeds, and background noise is reduced.
EMERGENCY STOP SIGNAL
B902L offers an exclusive emergency braking signalling system (ESS – Emergency Stop Signal) through intermittent LED light installed in the back of the helmet.
Turn on the ESS, you will not go unnoticed.
All Nolangroup helmets pre-set for the N-Com system are type-approved with the communication system installed, consequently they comply with regulation ECE/ONU No. 22.
- "Rider/Passenger" intercom via Bluetooth
- BIKE-TO-BIKE intercom via Bluetooth up to 700 metres (in open field, with no obstacles). One-to-one communication. "Bike to Bike Call" Function
Smart Conference (Group intercom): simultaneous conference call between 4 “900” series N-Com systems
Universal Conference (Chain intercom): simultaneous conference call between a “900” series N-Com system and a system paired up in “Universal Intercom” mode
- VOX: voice activation and deactivation of the intercom
- Compatible via Bluetooth with Nolangroup Bluetooth communication systems (except for Bluetooth kit and Bluetooth kit2, which are not compatible)
- Compatibility via Bluetooth with intercom systems of other brands
- Telephone via Bluetooth: vocal answer, hanging up, voice commands, redialling the last number, switch intercom/phone automatic management
- Automatic exclusion of intercom and of the connected audio source during a telephone conversation. Automatic reconnection at the end of the phone call
- "Conference Call" function: 3-way telephone call between Rider, Passenger and caller
- Double mobile phone management
- Storing of 3 favourite numbers, with speed-dialling command
- Smart Navi System: intelligent management of smartphone navigator
- iPhone™ and Android™ Compatible. iPhone is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. / Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
- Music via Bluetooth (A2DP profile): Play, Pause, Skip, Rewind directly from the helmet (AVRCP profile)
- Music sharing via Bluetooth with a second helmet
- Connection via Bluetooth to compatible satellite navigators: directions, MP3 music, mobile phone (for models that allow it)
- FM radio integrated: Search for radio stations, 6 pre-settings
- RDS function: automatic search of the stronger FM signal.
- Automatic mute in case of incoming phone calls
- Simultaneous listening of audio coming from different sources connected to N-Com
- Compatible with Android devices. On iOS devices, the use of the Multitasking Audio function is limited
- Function only available between B902 systems
EMERGENCY STOP SIGNAL
- Emergency braking signalling system by means of LED lights
- Built-in triaxial accelerometer
- Exclusive algorithm that calculates the acceleration
- Adjustment of the braking sensitivity level
- ESS system is unrelated to the braking system of the bike, as it analyses the acceleration sustained by the helmet independently
STABLE REAR LIGHT
- Stable rear light function: fixed LED lamp for visibility
- Intermittent light function in case of poor visibility
MOTORBIKE AUDIO SYSTEMS
- Connection via Bluetooth to the following audio systems: Ducati, BMW, KTM, Honda Goldwing, Harley Davidson
- Hearing all audio signals coming from the motorbike in the helmet
- Adjusting the volume of audio coming from the bike by means of the control on the handlebars (for models that allow it)
- For all information, please visit the specific pages of the CONNECTIVITY section
MANAGEMENT FROM PC
- Management from PC via mini USB wire (included)
- N-Com Easyset programme downloadable from the Support section
- Adjustment of audio parameters, firmware update, FM radio stations pre-setting, saving quick-dial numbers
- Compatible with Windows, Mac
- Management of the N-Com system from Android, iPhone Smartphone and iPad thanks to the dedicated App N-Com Easyset
- Intercom Easy Pairing: pairing of N-Com systems via QR code generated on your smartphone. Function only available between B902 systems
- Compatibility via Bluetooth with the SENA RC4 remote control
- Management of the N-Com system through the remote control that can be installed on the motorbike handlebars
- For the connection and operating modes, please refer to the user manual of B902 and RC4.
- Certificates: Bluetooth 4.1, class 1''
- Type-approvals: FCC, IC, CE, RCM, NOM NYCE
- Bluetooth profiles: Headset, Handsfree, A2DP, AVRCP
- Omnidirectional Bluetooth antenna optimized and patented to be positioned in the rear lower part of the helmet
- Full duplex intercom (HD quality)
- High quality audio hi-fi stereo
- Noise-dampening microphone
- VOICE PROMPT: system multilingual state voice instructions
- DSP: dynamic noise reduction during intercom connection
- Auto ON/OFF: automatic management of system ON/OFF through accelerometer
- Aux. Input for cable connection to Mp3 players (cable not included)
- Mini USB connection cable for PC management included in the packaging
- Perfectly integrated in the helmet
- Easy and fast installation by the user
- Keypad built into the helmet: ergonomic design, thin, easy to use even while wearing motorcycle gloves, just 4 control keys
- Can be transferred from one Nolan N-Com helmet to another (compatibles helmets)
- B902L weight: 120 grams.
BATTERY AND BATTERY CHARGER
- Lithium battery, rechargeable and removable
- Fast Charge: fast system charging management. Function available using the USB power supply and the USB cable supplied as standard equipment
- Battery Saving: automatic switching off of the N-Com amplifiers when there are no active audio sources
- Battery low indication with acoustic and visual signal
- Talk time: 15 hours
- USB charger: 100/240V – 50/60 Hz