Medically Certified Cage-Type Knee Protection
The X-Frame Knee Brace is made of Injected Carbon Composite and is the latest innovation in the Leatt knee brace range. Engineered to help reduce forces to the knee, it limits knee injuries and is CE certified as both a medical device and as impact protection.
Sporting asymmetrical hinges, the inner hinge is 40% slimmer, providing superior bike feel during riding, whereas the outer hinge’s durable metal gears offer precise movement.
The X-Frame provides a comfortable fit with an easy strapping system, interchangeable hinge padding sizes, and a low-profile shin bone pad that fits inside all boots.
- Injected Carbon Composite Frame
- Asymmetrical Hinges
- 40% slimmer inner hinge for superior bike feel
- Metal geared outer hinge for precise movement and durability
- Reduction of forces to limit knee injuries:
- Certified as medical device:
- CE tested and certified as impact protection:
- Hyper extension limitations 5º, 10º, 15º and 20º for ACL injury reduction
- Fixed hyper flexion stoppers for meniscus injury reduction
- Low profile shin bone pad that fits inside all boots
- Comfortable and easy fitting strap system
- Customized fit with interchangeable hinge padding sizes
- Size: S-XL