VENTED OFF-ROAD GLOVES WITH KNUCKLE PROTECTION
The 3.5 Lite gloves offer knuckle protection and feature our proven NanoGrip palm using woven fibers that are 7,500 times thinner than human hair, for unbeaten grip and feel in both dry and wet conditions.
The upper hand is made of stretch material that is both lightweight and offers good airflow.
Low profile, energy-absorbing inserts on the knuckles ensure premium impact protection that is also very comfortable.
The gloves are CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment and the knuckles as impact protection.
For the next level of protection check out our GPX 4.5 gloves.
- Certified knuckle impact protection
- NanoGrip palm
- Ultra-thin for superior bike feel
- Nano fiber technology 7.500 times thinner than hair
- Very stretchy and flexible
- Premium dry and wet grip
- Touch screen function
- Vented, Lite four-way stretch upper for better fit and breathability
- CE tested and certified as:
- Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
- Knuckle Impact protection EN 13594:2015
- Microinjected 3D Brush Guard reinforced pinky and knuckles
- Pre-curved, snug fit and seamless palm
- Soft touch cuff restraint
- Multi-row, technical thread stitching
- Size: S-XXL