STRONG PROTECTION MEETS LIGHTWEIGHT MATERIALS - THE TRANSITION HELMET BY O'NEAL
When things get a little rougher on the trail, you need to be able to rely on your equipment for maximum protection. For you to fully concentrate on the ride, we at O'NEAL take care of the rest - for example with the TRANSITION Helmet.
The TRANSITION HELMET from O'NEAL is a particularly lightweight and functional enduro helmet for all riders who want more:
• Full-Face Helmet
• Compatible with Airflaps™
• Innovative impact absorption technology & more
The TRANSITION HELMET by O'NEAL is your ideal enduro companion - even on tough trails.
- Lightweight, well-vented, Enduro full-face helmet
- Multiple oversized vents for maximum airflow and cooling
- Matte finish
- Durable multi-colored graphics
- Ultra-plush removable, sweat absorbing and washable padded inner liner
- O'Neal Fidlock® magnetic buckle (engineered in Germany) for easy, single-handed fastening and release, provides maximum security while riding
- Incorporating IPX® ACells rotational impact absorption technology. Designed to reduce head injuries caused by rotational impacts during crashing
- Airflaps™ compatible
- Exceeds EN1078 safety standard for bicycle helmets and meets ASTM downhill standard