THE PATENTED AIRFLAPS™ SYSTEM IS NOW AVAILABLE AT O’NEAL
The Airflaps™ system is an optional spacer that lifts the glasses off the face when needed, while still providing maximum eye protection. Ideal for hot conditions where increased air intake is of benefit.
- AIRFLAPS™ increases ventilation inside the goggle and under the helmet
- Works by lifting the goggle foam a few mm off the face
- Single hand operation while riding
- Also allows the helmet to be put on and taken off without removing the goggles and reducing scratching
- Prevents overheating for a better performance
- Compatible with Roll-Offs and Tear-Offs
- The distance between the goggle foam and the face can be adjusted easily by up to 10mm thanks to a single adjustment screw
- Simple installation with 3M double face fixation, no tools required
Whether trail, enduro, downhill or motocross, with this system you always keep a cool head. The system is easy and quick to apply via adhesive tape – similar to a GoPro® mount – to most helmets, adjustable in relation to the distance to the face, preventing fogging of goggles and ensuring permanent air supply when in use. With the levers unfolded, there is no pressure on the nose and the helmet can also be put on and taken off without removing the goggles.