YOUR HIGH-END HELMET BY O'NEAL - THE BLADE CARBON
You need a MTB helmet that combines safety, robustness, strong features & a stylish design? Then the BLADE Carbon from O'NEAL is your first choice! Choose a mountainbike helmet that supports you in any case.
• Antibacterial Dri-Lex® padded lining
• Integrated IPX® Acells rotation technology
• Fidlock® magnetic buckle, optimal ventilation & more
And that's not all the BLADE Carbon has to offer!
IPX® ACELLS – THE HELMET IMPACT ABSORPTION TECHNOLOGY
The new helmet impact absorption technology from O’Neal is designed to reduce head injuries caused by low speed and rotational impacts during crashing.
The IPX® Absorption Cells (ACells) use a specially engineered polymer foam, developed to make our helmets some of the safest on the market in the event of a crash:
IPX® ACells are positioned on the EPS (expanded polystyrene) liner on the inside of the helmet in small recesses, between the EPS and the comfort liner.
Every part of each individual IPX® ACells has been specifically engineered to work together to provide the ultimate in crash protection:
IPX® ACells are available in selected O’Neal helmet models and were developed in conjunction with multiple MTB Downhill World-Cup winner and multiple MTB Downhill World Champion Greg Minnaar:
- Race-Ready: IPX® ACells do not affect the fitting of the helmet liner. Helmets with IPX® ACells do not bounce or move on the head during riding.
- Enhanced-Forehead-Protection: The positioning of IPX® ACells enhances the performance for direct or oblique frontal impacts, using lots of individual components and positioning them more towards the front of the helmet.
- Carbonfiber lightweight construction
- Maximum airflow and cooling with multiple oversized vents and connected air channels
- Glossy finish
- Durable multi-colored graphics
- Comfortable, pre-shaped and padded Dri-Lex® inner lining with antibacterial Polygiene® treatment, removable, sweat absorbing and washable
- Easy and quick removable cheek pads with emergency pull straps
- O'Neal Fidlock® magnetic buckle (engineered in Germany) for easy, single-handed fastening and release, provides maximum security while riding
- Pre-installed with solid, anodised aluminium visor-screw
- Incorporating IPX® ACells rotational impact absorption technology. Designed to reduce head injuries caused by rotational impacts during crashing
- GoPro® Mount included
- Height adjustable visor
- Airflaps™ compatible
- Helmet storage bag included
- Meets EN1078 and CPSC safety standard for bicycle Helmets