MOLECULE PROTECTOR creates a protective coating that helps technical fabrics, including Nomex®, repel stains, water, oil and flammable liquids. UV protection element provides color-fade resistance while maintaining look, feel, breathability and overall performance of garment.
- Keeps gear cleaner and safer by resisting contaminants that can degrade fabric performance
- Spray on and tumble dry to create a durable protective coating
- Fabric sunscreen reduces color fading caused by UV rays
- Water-based formula, tested by SFI not to increase the flammability of garment
- Resists petroleum-based stains, while shedding water, oils, and dirt
- Maintains fabric breathability
Start the process with a garment that is new or freshly cleaned
with MOLECULE WASH. Avoid using ordinary laundry products
as it might conflict with the formulation.
Hang clean garment on a hanger in a well-ventilated area. Use
nozzle in mist position and evenly spray exterior of garment
until fabric is saturated.
It is important to tumble on dry heat to allow PROTECTOR to
fully cure on fabric. Drying is essential for maximum
effectiveness. For best results, tumble dry on high heat to allow
PROTECTOR to fully cure on fabric.
Treatment lasts 6 to 8 wash cycles using MOLECULE WASH.