Klim Inversion Asphalt Hi-Vis Glove
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
*Stock quantity may not be accurate.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Free shipping for orders above $50. All orders are processed within 2-3 business days and tracking link will be sent to you. Shipping takes 3-5 days depending on courier. If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery.
International Shipping Policy
The default courier service provider for international orders will be Janio. Any import duties, taxes or brokerage fees due at the time of delivery are the sole responsibility of the recipient. Some brands may not be shipped to certain destinations due to manufacturer restrictions. You are responsible for all back and forth shipping and brokerage charges for returns or exchanges. For warranty claim, item may be requested to be shipped back Singapore for inspection or repairs. You will be responsible for these additional back and forth shipping charges.
KLIM’s Lifetime Warranty*
- Klim warrant every product to be free of material, manufacturer, or workmanship defects for the practical lifetime of the product.
- What does the practical lifetime of the product mean?
- The practical lifetime of a product is not indefinite.
- The intensity under which the product is used determines this factor. Materials will deteriorate and fade over time and moving parts will wear out. We design our products to endure extended periods of use. Use your best judgement, if it looks worn out then it likely is. It may be time to simply replace your product, we hope you will give Klim the opportunity to enhance your experience in the most demanding conditions.
- The following items will void the lifetime warranty of the product even if the issue is unrelated to these damages:
- Rips, tears, cuts
- Burns, abrasions
- Accidents, crashes
- Improper Care, negligence
- Normal wear and tear
- Modifications, alterations
- Use other than the product’s intended purpose
- KLIM BOOTS are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for one  year from the date of purchase. Aggressive running boards will accelerate the wear and tear on the soles of the boots. This is considered normal wear and tear.
- HELMETS are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for five  years from the date of purchase.
- KLIM GOGGLES are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for one  year from the date of purchase. Scratches and fogging are not covered under this warranty.
Customers will be required to pay the GST (Goods & Services Tax) of the replacement product upon approval. The GST will be calculated from the retail price of the product.
KLIM GEAR PROTECTION GUARANTEE
- If you are involved in a motorcycle accident within FIVE YEARS of purchasing qualifying KLIM gear, we will replace the damaged gear.
- QUALIFYING GEAR:
- All KLIM CE A, AA, AAA-rated GORE-TEX Motorcycle outerwear Jackets and Pants
- K1R, TK1200, Krios and Krios Pro Helmets
- An official police report must be provided for review and evaluation of replacement gear.
- Damaged gears will need to be sent back to Klim USA for review and evaluation. Shipping costs are to be borne by customers.
- Upon approval, customers will be required to pay the GST (Goods & Services Tax) of the replacement product. The GST will be calculated from the retail price of the product.
- KLIM reserves the right to evaluate each accident on a case-by-case basis, establish whether the program rules were followed and approve or deny each request accordingly.
- KLIM will not approve gear replacement requests from riders that have been shown to have caused/contributed to the accident through illegal activity or that were caused by riders under the influence of any mind-altering or illegal substance.
- DISCLAIMER: Riding a motorcycle greatly increases your risk of an accident. Please ride responsibly and always wear protective gear to reduce the chance of injury.
- KLIM reserves the right to deny coverage for any claim.