Say goodbye to the stinging pain of shin strikes with the G-Form Pro-X3 Shin Guard. Using SmartFlex™ technology they offer outstanding protection and flexibility for all your mountain biking escapades.
When you're at full speed on mountain bike trails, it's inevitable you'll have all sorts of debris kicked up off the trail, and if you're on flats, pedal strikes to the lower leg are always possible too. But the Pro-X3 Shin Guard offer flexible protection to prevents bumps and bruises. SmartFlex™ pads provide impact-absorption and these sit on a soft ventilated foam to boost comfort. This mix offers an excellent mix of maximum protection, comfort and breathability. Meanwhile, the calves get an anti-abrasion material to lessen the sting of pedal strikes too.
The moisture-wicking sleeves ensure sweat-build up is minimised while the top and bottom grippers hold the guards in place. And you can pop them in a washing machine when you want to freshen up your pads.
These pads feature SmartFlex™ to give you highly flexible protection. The hinge-like design allows for more natural movement, freeing you up to move and manoeuvre across any trail without feeling restricted. In the event of a crash, this flexible material hardens upon impact, soaking up the impact forces to boost safety and protection.
- SmartFlex™ pads offer form-fitting and lightweight protection that is flexible as you ride and hardens on impact
- Anti-abrasion material at calf protects sleeve and skin against pedal strikes
- Moisture-wicking, UPF 50+ fabric
- Machine washable
- Compression sleeves with grippers at the top and bottom to keep guards in place
- CE 15613 impact with 1621 coverage
- Sold as a pair