The PowerHub2 Power Distribution Module allows you to safely connect up to six electronic devices to your vehicle in a clean, professional manner by consolidating all the battery connections and fuses into one compact housing. It features six fused accessory circuits with both positive and negative terminals. Each circuit is rated for up to 15 Amps while the whole PowerHub unit is rated up to 30 Amps. The six outputs can be individually set as "always on" or "switched" which will turn your accessories on/off with the ignition of the motorcycle.
- Safely and cleanly connect six accessories to your vehicle
- Consolidates all accessory wiring into one central hub
- Provides easy access to vehicle power
- Choice between switched and constant power
- Replaceable 30 amp Tyco/Bosch micro relay
- Compact durable housing
- CANbus compatible
- Dimensions: L 3" x W 4" x H 1"
- 6 circuits can handle up to 15 Amps each
- Whole unit can handle up to 30 Amps
- 60 inch long, 10 gauge power leads with ring terminals
What's in the Box:
- PowerHub2 Power Distribution Module
- (x2) Ring terminals
- (x1) Posi-Tap
- (x1) Adhesive hook and loop pad
Installation Note: The proper rated Mini ATM fuse must be used in each circuit.
- SKU: ELC.00.30000