PJ1 BLUE LABEL™ CHAIN LUBE applies easily, penetrating and protecting O-rings helping keep them moist and pliable. PJ1 reduces chain friction and shock resulting in less wear and fewer adjustments.
APPLICATION AND PERFORMANCE:
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Displaces and repels water
- Extends O-Ring chain life
- Protects sprocket surface from wear
- Wont fly off
- Fewer necessary chain adjustments
- Petroleum based
This lubricant is for chain driven vehicles only.Penetration is greater when chain is clean and warm. For best results, use when can and content are between 75°F (21°C) and 90°F (32°C).
- Shake can well
- Turn wheel slowly by hand keeping fingers, clothing, and jewelry clear of moving parts.
- Apply chain lube to the inside “loop” of the chain on both edges of the side plates. Apply for approximately 2 revolutions and wipe excess off immediately.
DANGER: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED. EYE IRRITANT. VAPOR HARMFUL. CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN