PJ1 BLUE LABEL™ CHAIN LUBE applies easily, penetrating and protecting O-rings helping keep them moist and pliable. PJ1 reduces chain friction and shock resulting in less wear and fewer adjustments.
APPLICATION AND PERFORMANCE:
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- Displaces and repels water
- Extends O-Ring chain life
- Protects sprocket surface from wear
- Wont fly off
- Fewer necessary chain adjustments
- Petroleum based
This lubricant is for chain driven vehicles only.Penetration is greater when chain is clean and warm. For best results, use when can and content are between 75°F (21°C) and 90°F (32°C).
- Shake can well
- Turn wheel slowly by hand keeping fingers, clothing, and jewelry clear of moving parts.
- Apply chain lube to the inside “loop” of the chain on both edges of the side plates. Apply for approximately 2 revolutions and wipe excess off immediately.
DANGER: EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. HARMFUL OR FATAL IF SWALLOWED. EYE IRRITANT. VAPOR HARMFUL. CONTENTS UNDER PRESSURE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.