CASUAL SNEAKER STYLE RIDING
The casual synthetic suede sneaker that lets you rip up the pumptrack!
The all new Leatt DBX 2.0 shoe is a casual looking shoe transformed into a comfortable and well-ventilated riding shoe. It features a medium stiff sole, thanks to a specially developed shank which regulates torsion and flexibility. This shank is the reason Leatt shoes give you great control on the bike, but lets you also walk around with ease.
What’s special about the Leatt shoe? Our secret rubber recipe is like your grandma’s hot sauce. Better than anyone else’s! The unique production method offers incredible RideGrip for ultimate bike control in all weather conditions. The sole also features mud channels, which efficiently keep the mud off the soles, so that you are in constant contact with your pedals or the ground.
If you want to stay on top of the game, then you need the all new Leatt DBX shoes.
- FlatGrip Sole:
- Optimized grip pattern in pedal area
- Grippy heel and toe siping with mud flow channels
- RideGrip Compound:
- Sticky Leatt Lab compound sole
- Maximum tear, puncture and abrasion resistance
- Control Flex Shank:
- Medium-soft Flex control
- Anti-compression midsole for comfort
- Active Carbon moisture wicking, quick dry, anti-bacteria anti-odor material
- Synthetic Suede with DWR coating
- Compression webbing lace
- Heel Grip:
- Anti-heel lift with achilleas tendon relief
- Stealth heel and toe protection
- US 6-12, UK 5.5-11.5, EU 38.5-47, CM 24 -30